- Fellowship trained Vascular Surgeon needed to provide comprehensive treatment of all vascular disorders, including carotid disease and aortic aneurysms.
- Perform full scope of vascular cases, including endovasular surgery, angioplasties and stenting.
- 100% vascular practice — no general surgery call and night call limited due to general surgery residents.
- State-of-the-art hybrid endovascular suite available, staffed with six vascular techs and two nurse practitioners.
- IAC accredited Vascular Lab located in and managed by Vascular Surgery department
- Sophisticated electronic medical record with digital retrieval and access to studies from the office, the hospital and home
- Teaching and research opportunities available
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Vascular Surgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.