Radiology - Interventional Radiology
Guthrie Interventional Radiology Opportunity, Sayre, PA.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions. Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, practicing physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Seeking a Fellowship trained Interventional Radiologist with ABR Certification including subspecialty certification in Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- 100% Interventional opportunity with some expectation for related, relevant diagnostic work.
- Located at the Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre, PA in a new state-of-the-art, complete Interventional Radiology suite with participation at Corning Hospital, a smaller newly built affiliate Hospital.
- Opportunity to grow Interventional services in many directions, including Oncology and Venous diseases, with a large supportive, multi-specialty group practice.
- Compensation is competitive with a base salary and incentive opportunity. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Robust EHR (EPIC), McKesson PACS, complete Interventional practice, well-staffed with technologists, nurses, and advanced practice provider with room for growth.
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, provides comprehensive, team-based care to patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of five hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute. Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a beautiful valley in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) down to Tunkhannock, PA and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
For more information about these exciting opportunities, please contact Shannon Anderson, FASPR at email@example.com, 570-887-6490 (O) or 607-738-7329 (C).
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.