Psychiatry - Nurse Practitioner
Job Description:Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their Psychiatry department.
- The prospective provider will have successfully completed an approved Psychiatric NP program, MSN required.
- This position is inpatient based to provide support to the Chairman of Behavioral Science by completing consults and collaborating with the following specialty areas; Emergency Department, Hospitalist program, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Inpatient Practice with a 26 Bed site adjacent to the main Guthrie Clinic Campus.
- Outpatient Practice developing, partial hospitalization program provides some outpatient services.
- This positions offers a great work life balance with typical weekly hours, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, located in north central Pennsylvania and the Finger Lakes region of New York, provides comprehensive, team-based care to patients from a 12-county service area. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of four hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a beautiful valley in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) down to Tunkhannock, PA and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Ashleigh Cole at 570-887-6493 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.