Pediatrics - Nurse Practitioner
Job Description:Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a Pediatric Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Guthrie is seeking a pediatric hospitalist nurse practitioner to provide exceptional medical management of pediatric inpatients under the care of the pediatrics program.
- Collaborate with the pediatrics physician team to coordinate and manage the process of patient care from the point of admission to the hospital, through discharge and hand-off to an outpatient pediatric care provider.
- Patient coverage responsibilities include newborn care and Emergency Room consults.
- Partner with nurse educators to educate staff on competencies needed for the management of newborn and pediatric patients.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with additional advanced practitioner certification.
- NRP certification required.
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, located in north-central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, provides comprehensive, team-based care to patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of four hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a beautiful valley in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) down to Tunkhannock, PA and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
For more information about these exciting opportunities, please contact Shannon Anderson, FASPR at email@example.com, 570-887-6490 (O) or 607-738-7329 (C).
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.