Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system is seeking candidates for its growing Optometry Department to join a collegial group of 9 Optometrists. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Postion will be located in Sayre, Pa with regionalization to other clinics within the system
- Ability to be flexible with schedule and travel accordingly.
- Guthrie's Department of Ophthalmology is a highly successful, dynamic and growing multi specialty group with a well established Ophthalmic and Optometric referral base spanning over 7 counties
- Ability to take on a busy, growing practice with high volume.
- Our highly trained Optometrists practice medical optometry, working closely and co-managing patients with our specialty based Ophthalmology group.
- Position will be initially allotted 2 exam rooms with the ability to increase as practice develops.
- Offers a great work-life balance with weekly hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with no call requirement.
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of 4 hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
If you are a Optometrist who shares our vision, we would like to speak with you about this opportunity.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.