Endocrinology - $150K Loan Repayment
Job Description:Guthrie Endocrinology Opportunity, Sayre, PA - $150,000 loan repayment!
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Endocrinologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- An active diabetes teaching unit with a pump program supported by Certified Diabetes Educators, Registered Nurses and Registered Dietitians in an ADA recognized diabetes center
- Dedicated ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Robust EHR (EPIC)
- Join a practice of 2 Endocrinologists, 2 Nurse Practitioners and 3 Dietitians
- Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation and $150K education loan repayment
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, PA, Corning, NY, Towanda, PA, Troy, PA, and Cortland, NY, as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.