Emergency Medicine - Robert Packer Hospital
- Level II Trauma Center averaging 36,000 visits annually
- Emergency Medicine Residency beginning 2019
- Brand new state of the art Emergency Department planned, with renovations underway
- The RPH Emergency Department was 1 of 12 in the United States invited to participate in a National Institutes of Health study for most improved Emergency Department throughput
- Compensation $405,600 plus $200,00 loan repayment and bonus incentives with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
- Clinical and Core Faculty opportunities available
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are an Emergency Medicine physician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Life in Guthrie's expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there's an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite collegiate and professional teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door.
Myriad of career opportunities for spouses abound at Fortune 500 companies and at leading technological and education institutions. And when only the city will do, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and D.C. can be reached in just a short trip.
Discover the innumerable rewards to life in the Twin Tiers.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.