Emergency Medicine - Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
- Essential role of the Emergency Department NP or PA would be to assist the physician in the ED in patient assessment, data gathering, diagnosis, and medical management
- This position offers a collegial, team environment where all providers work together to provide high-quality patient care to all patients entering the Emergency Department
- Level II Trauma Center averaging 36,000 visits annually
- Emergency Medicine Residency beginning 2019
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department planned, with renovations underway
- The RPH Emergency Department was 1 of 12 in the United States invited to participate in a National Institutes of Health study for most improved Emergency Department throughput
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.