Dentistry - Dental Hygienist
Job Description:Guthrie Temporary Full Time Diem Dental Hygienist Opportunity, Sayre, PA.
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a dental hygienist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Guthrie is searching for a hygienist to join an established and thriving group practice.
- Must be Pennsylvania Licensed.
- Participate with implementation of current hygiene/dental practice parameters and ethics, including periodontal diagnosis, treatment and education, fluoride treatments, sealants, documentation and infection control procedures including utilization of approved disinfectants and sterilization standards, along with consistently high quality patient care and patient experience.
- Over the nearly 80 years that Dental Services have been provided at the Guthrie Clinic, Physicians and Dentists have maintained a working relationship that not only provides for good patient care, but also for a rewarding clinical environment.
- Stable, collegial dentistry department with tenured Physicians and Staff.
- Guthrie is a practicing physician led organization in a financially robust, integrated healthcare system.
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, located in north central Pennsylvania and the Finger Lakes region of New York, provides comprehensive, team-based care to patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of four hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a beautiful valley in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) down to Tunkhannock, PA and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
For more information about these exciting opportunities, please contact Shannon Anderson, FASPR at email@example.com, 570-887-6490 (O) or 607-738-7329 (C).
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.