Cardiac Anesthesiology - Robert Packer Hospital
Job Description:Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Cardiac Anesthesiologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Fellowship trained in Cardiac Anesthesiology or in certification process, as well as certified in Echocardiography or in certification process.
- Approximately 250 open cardiac cases annually as well as TAVR’s performed in hybrid operating room.
- Join a collegial group of 15 Anesthesiologists and 19 CRNAs in a very friendly operating room setting.
- Practice in 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms, cardiac room with 3D Echo.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used in general operating rooms, occasionally in cardiac operating room.
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students.
- Robust EHR (EPIC).
- Anesthesia techs available to assist in procedures.
- Cardiac Anesthesiologist primarily takes cardiac call with rare call back.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, PA, Corning, NY, Towanda, PA, Troy, PA and Cortland, NY, as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
For more information about these exciting opportunities, please contact Ashleigh Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org, 570-887-6493 (O).
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.