CRNA - Corning Hospital
Job Description:The Guthrie Clinic - Corning Hospital has opportunities for CRNAs to practice in their newly built (2014) hospital.
- Workplace culture built on Teamwork, Excellence and Patient Centeredness.
- Traditional and nontraditional work hours - typical hours 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. with no call.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used.
- Wide spectrum of cases with the exception of Cardiac and Neurosurgery. The highest volumes are Orthopedics, ENT, General Surgery, OB/GYN, and Plastics. CRNAs may participate in OB cases if they are qualified/trained in OB and motivated to do so.
- Anesthesia Department manages O.R. schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth, efficient work day.
- Robust EHR (EPIC).
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract providers who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every provider at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a CRNA who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Patient centeredness plays a key role in the work and life of Guthrie. Watch this story to understand how much so.
Group practice is a philosophical concept, it's not a business model...the organization of physicians and all the staff and ancillary businesses around the needs of the patient in a collaborative manner is really the heart and soul of this organization.